- Will Davidson shot a multi-page spread for Vogue Australia in Georgia O’Keeffe-country (just two hours from here), and his stunning photos compliment the killer couture seamlessly.
- I just celebrated my 28th birthday by taking my day slow with my Littles, after spending the morning reflecting on my year/life. Maja wrote 8 Ways to Make Your Birthday a Timeless Celebration on Darling Magazine a week after my birthday, and I think it’s an excellent list to bookmark.
- Love this humorous article about why Planned Parenthood needs to be defunded.
- Take selfies shamelessly, and don’t let the haters bring you down. Six Reasons Why Taking Selfies Makes You Fabulous.
- The Cheapest Cities to Visit. My type of travel.
- I personally wanted to cash in on my postpartum “handicap” for as long as I could, and got breakfast in bed through my second week — with both daughters. But, for those of you mommas who are more ambitious in life, here’s an impressive guide to record-speed postpartum recovery.
- I love this little Free People candle DIY for entering upon cozy fall nights.
- How to NOT be Fearless, and why fear needs love too.
- I’ve recently become obsessed with model Erin Wasson’s home. It’s all over the internet! And I loved this photo shoot of her that I stumbled across.
Superhighway Brief #005:
September 30, 2015